Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Inspired Faith at Christmas

I’ve always been a big fan of the Simple Truth books. These are wonderfully colorful books packed with inspirational stories and photos. They often come with a Movie/DVD with beautifully orchestrated music and story.

Recently Simple Truth started a new division called Inspired Faith. The books in this program are about faith issues using the same quality composition as Simple Truth books. I'm excited to share this program with my friends.

In this season of Christmas, I’m sharing a link to one of their inspirational movies an gift books. I hope you will check it out and be inspired. It would also make a wonderful Christmas gift. I’ll be sending some other links for their products as well. I also post these links at my website which is www.GigiMurfitt.com

The Simple Blessings of Christmas Movie


Check out the Inspired Faith movie called The Blessings of Christmas.
I hope your Christmas is truly blessed. I pray you feel His presence every day of the year!

No comments: