Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 210 Gratitude


As the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord. 2 Chronicles 5:13

May the Lord give you the gift of a brave and thankful heart that praises Him all day long.

It is so easy to focus on our troubles. Even in the middle of hard times we must look for causes for thankfulness.

Our thanks become a sweet fragrant offering to the Lord.

In every happening of your life seek diligently for something glad. After awhile it's not difficult to see it.

I give thanks for a fun weekend with my husband and a safe drive home. I give thanks for my family. I give thanks for my job.

I give thanks for you today. God Bless your heart with an attitude of gratitude.

Gigi
http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

The idea for this blog post came from the July 31 devotional in God Calling by AJ Russell.

No comments: