Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 225 Not Punishment


As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us. Psalm 103:12

There are days when I have to admit that I wonder if my present circumstances are a result of my past sin choices. But God shows me otherwise.

Yes, there are definite consequences to some of our choices that change the outcome of our lives. But too often we dwell in the pit of our pitiful choices rather than walk it out and make the best of it in spite of our past.

God doesn't camp there reminding us of our ugly choices. Because of grace, He removes our wrong doing and flings it as far as the east is from the west.

That's far.

Give Him your past.

Trust Him. Listen to His guidance. Follow it.

God's plan is revealed in our daily walk with Him.

Two-by-two – me and Jesus.
Listening.
Learning.
Growing.
Full of peace and joy.



God Bless your heart with grace and peace and joy.

Gigi

http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

The idea for the blog post came from the devotional for August 15 in the God Calling book by AJ Russell.

August 15 is my best friend Jeanne Nystrom's birthday. Happy Birthday girlfriend! This one's for you. You are a treasure to me and I celebrate you today.

No comments: