Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 280 Love Me More


Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy,… 1 Peter 1:8

I love Him more and more and it brings me inexpressible joy.

God loves you more than you could ever imagine.

He created your inmost being and knit you together in your mother's womb.

His bonds of love tie me close to Him. He has such love for you and me.


And I have great love for Him.
  • The love of me -- the sinner toward Him -- my Savior
  • The love of me -- the rescued toward Him -- my Rescuer
  • The love of me -- the sheep toward Him -- my Shepherd
  • The love of me -- the little girl toward Him -- the Father

Even in the difficulties of my life journey – Oh how I love him more and more.

My prayer for you is that you feel His love more and more too and that your life is filled with unspeakable joy.

God Bless Your Heart,

Gigi


http://www.gigimurfitt.com/


The idea for this blog post came from the Oct 9 devotional in the book titled God Calling by AJ Russell.

No comments: