Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In the Aftermath of Winter is Spring!

It has been a long hard winter.

I’m more than ready for spring.

I’m thinking of you and hoping your winter is over too.

Because in the AFTERMATH of winter is spring.

And spring brings new beginnings and HOPE.

On my drive to Montana today I saw old dirty snow melting into flowing springs.



The springs water the trees as they squeeze out new buds.

Seeds planted long ago burst forth and bloom as their roots are watered.

Here, the image of a fresh spring evokes the spiritual cleansing and renewal that God brings to His people. This is the kind of cleansing God has brought to me this year.

And I hope He brings it to you too.

So I’m praying for you tonight

• I asked God to bring you a spiritual cleansing that will renew your joy.

• I prayed for the sun to shine on your winter season.

• I asked for cleansing of your family relationships.

• I hope for the refreshing of your broken heart from that winter season of your past.

• I trust He will show you the way – like He did for me.

Because He loves you so much.

God bless your heart with this encouraging Scripture from Isaiah 58:11:

Isaiah 58:11 (New King James Version)
The LORD will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

Because God always gives us HOPE in the AFTERMATH with springs of living water…

Gigi Murfitt

www.GigiMurfitt.com

No comments: