Tuesday, April 26, 2011

On the Move


I'm moving!

Don't get too excited. I'm not going anywhere, but my blog is.

I will be consolidating my blog posts to my website at http://www.gigimurfitt.com/ where I've been posting a few blogs this month.

After a review of my website and blog, I decide it best to post in one place.

Some of you have subscribed to this blog. If you want to receive updates from my website please let me know.

I won't be posting here anymore - I'll be posting on my website instead.

Thanks for your support on this blog - the posts will be migrated over to my website soon so you'll be able to search the archives there for any of the blogs that are located here.

I'm busy working on Gabe's book so my blog posts are sparce. But that's okay. There is so much information out there I don't want to over load you.

God Bless Your Heart.

Come on over to my website and leave a few comments if a post touches your heart.

Gigi Murfitt
http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

No comments: