Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 155 Divine Patience


And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make. Jeremiah 18:4

Living a life pleasing to God is difficult. My selfish desires, motives, actions, words and thoughts would be enough to drive any Dad crazy. But God has Divine Patience. He is molding me into the woman He created me to be.

He is the potter. I am the clay.

I've walked with God at my side for fifty-two years. He has patiently walked one step at a time like a young dad walking with his toddler. It takes patience as the young one learns the way.


When I fall down I cry "Daddy" and He picks me up. He holds my hand as I learn to walk in His way. The more I cooperate with Him the easier it gets.

His grace allows me to keep moving forward step by step.

He is patient and strong. He teaches me Divine Patience.

God Bless your heart with patience,

Gigi

http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

The idea for this blog post came from the June 4th devotional in God Calling by AJ Russell

No comments: