Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 157 How Men See Me

But my God shall supply all of your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:39

Do you believe God supplies your need? Have you asked Him?


Is your want different than your need?

I try to focus on how God supplies the needs of others and it builds my faith.

But it is the never ending supply I've seen in my life that has made my faith strong.

Even in the lean times He has been faithful.

Life is hard.

There are things we don't understand. But I still choose to believe God is good.

It is when I see who He is in my life that my faith comes alive.

There is not one man - but God - who could be these things to me.

For me, I see God as…

The God – Friend

The God – Father

The God – Savior

The God – Healer of my broken heart

The God – Counselor

The God – Supplier of all of my needs (not necessarily all of my wants)

God Bless Your Heart with rich supply

Gigi
http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

The idea for this blog post came from the June 6 devotional entry in the book God Calling by AJ Russell. I'm posting a few of the older entries I made in my journal this week. It's always good to go back and see what God was saying weeks, months and years ago. That's why I encourage you to journal. I can always find a nugget of God's wisdom somewhere on the pages of my journal as I pour my heart out to God and listen for His response in prayer.


No comments: