For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endures to all generations. Psalm 100:5
God truly is good…all the time.
- Even when I'm left fatherless at age seven? Yes, God is good.
- Even when I feel abandoned and misunderstood as a teenager? Yes, God is good.
- Even when my life choices lead to great pain and sorrow? Yes, God is good.
- Even when our son is born with severe congenital birth defects? Yes, God is good.
- Even when my loving, caring mom falls deep into depression and dementia? Yes, God is good
- Even when life transitions are prickly and challenging? Yes, God is STILL good.
I trust God.
His mercy and truth are everlasting.
God Bless your heart with trust in our Good God.
The idea for this blog post came from the September 20th devotional in the God Calling book by AJ Russell.