Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 58 Spirit Sounds


For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment I shall be whole. Matthew 9:21


I love this verse because it gives me hope for healing. By His stripes I was healed.

The woman in this verse had the issue of blood for twelve long years. There was no break for her. She must have been miserable.

She reached out in faith for a simple touch to Jesus' robe believing in His healing power. She was healed. Not a lot of words. Just a touch.

God's touch has a potent healing power.

My prayer is that you seek His touch and receive healing from your fears, your cares or whatever else ails you.

I pray that the spirit will speak to your situation.

The sound of God's voice comes off the pages of my Bible as I read and pray. Scripture speaks to my situation and helps me understand God's point of view.

In the quietness of my prayer time God speaks. In the sweet sound of worship God heals.

I pray that peace and joy rule in your heart and mind all day long. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you.

Have a fabulous day – listen for the sound of His voice today – He has something wonderful to say to you.

God Bless Your Heart,

Gigi
http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

The idea for this blog came from the February 27th devotion in "God Calling" edited by AJ Russell.

February 27th was the day our niece Katy Goodheart married Brandon Sears. It was a wonderful wedding of a couple who love the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind and strength. This shined all throughout the wedding. Thanks Katy and Brandon for the reminder of the love of Christ poured out over all who seek His face.  God bless your marriage.

No comments: