Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 80 All is Well


Whom having not seen, you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory. 1 Peter 1:8

Even though I have not seen Christ, I love Him.

Although it would have been an amazing ride to walk and talk with Jesus, I am content to believe without seeing.

I've seen His work in my life. I've watched miracles change lives. I've seen transformed people. I've felt His touch without seeing His face.

All is well as I go through life. There is unspeakable joy along the way.

Even through some difficult life circumstances, it is well with my soul.

This weekend I attended the Northwest Ministry Conference where I met some amazing people and learned about many wonderful ministries.

During worship we sang one of the old favorite hymns "It Is Well with My Soul".

I bless you with the beautiful lyrics…

When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

It is well, it is well,
With my soul, with my soul,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
Let this blest assurance control,
That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
And hath shed His own blood for my soul.

It is well, It is well,
With my soul, with my soul
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!
My sin, not in part but the whole,
It was nailed trough his cross, and I bear it no more,
Bless the Lord, bless the Lord, O my soul!

It is well, It is well
With my soul, with my soul
It is well, it is well, with my soul


 I am so grateful for God's work in my life. I will shout IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL!

I pray your life is full of unspeakable joy!God Bless Your Heart,

 
Gigi

 
www.GigiMurfitt.com

 
The idea for this blog came from the God Calling book by A.J. Russell

No comments: