Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 86 Go Forward


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Oh how this Scripture has touched my heart over the years. I truly believe that Christ's strength helps me do all things.

I can go forward with the confidence that as I seek Him I will find Him. We will get through whatever comes our way.

In my book Caregivers' Devotions to Go, I share one of the devotions related to this Scripture as my son Gabe's favorite verse. I hope you'll read it and enjoy the story.

Today is our son Zane's 23rd birthday. God has given us an amazing son.  He lives life by the Spirit of God.  I'm so proud of him.  Happy Birthday Zane.  I love you!

God Bless Your Heart,

Gigi

http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

The idea for this blog post came from the March 27 entry in the God Calling Devotional edited by AJ Russell

No comments: