Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 77 Your Resolutions


Call to me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3

Before the Lord there is none other. I've learned to trust Him in everything. I know help is available all the time.

"The difficult way is nearly over, but you have learned in it lessons you could learn in no other way." P 88 in God Calling.

In the struggles of life, the treasures of God's Kingdom come by simple trust and persistent prayer and wrestling it out with the Lord. Many life lessons are learned along the way.

I'm asking God for all these things and more -- Joy, Peace, Assurance, Security, Health, Happiness and Laughter.  I can't wait to receive these wonderful things that are coming my way. This is my resolution and my hope.

I have such a longing in my heart to pass this hope on to others. I want to help set the captives free.

I want to bless those children of God, young and old, who have lived in sorrow and lack because they have walked a broken road.

God longs in His heart to give me these desires of my heart and more. He wants to bless me abundantly and bring me peace as He walks alongside me to fulfill the resolutions set before Him.

Think big. Nothing is too big for God.

God bless your heart,

Gigi Murfitt

The idea for this blog post was taken from the March 18 God Calling devotional entry. This book was edited by A.J. Russell and published by Barbour Publishing.

No comments: