Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 71 Simplicity


But seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33


I love to K-I-S-S!

I proudly admit that even at nearly twenty-five years of marriage I really still love to kiss my Steven. He's a great kisser too!

But I'm not talking about that in my blog today. (As I blush a little.)

I'm talking about K-I-S-S as the acronym for Keep It Simple Silly. (Most people say Keep it Simple Stupid but I don't like to call people negative names. So Silly is a more gentle word.

God wants us to keep things simple.

Seek first His Kingdom. Seek His righteousness.

Enough said.

Because then everything will all make sense and add up to a great life.

The simple things of God make a world of difference.

So that's the end of my simple blog post today. Now go do some K-I-S-S-ing yourself.

God bless your heart,

Gigi

http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

The theme for this blog post came from the book God Calling by AJ Russell. A time honored devotional written in 1932 but making a difference in my life today!

March 11, 2010 - My friend Karen's 40th birthday.  We celebrated with good friends, good food, great laughter and wonderful worship.  I thank my God every day for the gift of my friend Karen.  She has helped me be a better wife, mother and friend.  I know God placed her in my life and I'm praying every day He keeps her and Murray in this country.  Lord, please open the file for their permanent green card so they can stay and do the work of God.  Thanks God!

No comments: