Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 88 A Life Apart


And you shall seek me, and find me, when you search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

Are you wondering where God is as you walk through the day to day issues you face? Are you seeking Him out? He's there.

Seek God. Love God. Find Joy in God. Hang on to His strength when your strength is gone.

God created you for a relationship. He needs you as much as you need Him. That's why He keeps knocking on the door of your heart.

Although we are in the world, He desires us to set time apart with Him to give us strength to get through this life.

When I seek God in relationship during my morning quiet times, I set my life apart with Him so that together we can touch the world with love and kindness.

A life apart is a life present with God.

I received a sweet email from a young mom we met at the Northwest Ministry Conference last week. I'm so glad she came to our booth to share her journey of raising her daughter who has cerebral palsy. We prayed together and encouraged one another as mothers of special needs children.

I love how God brings sweet people like Kira into my sphere of influence. His design and His master plan is amazing. I want my life to be set apart to encourage and to bless those people God puts in my life.

Who are you going to encourage today? Open your heart to the possibility that God might put someone in your path today that needs a hug or a word of encouragement.

Go forth from your quiet time with God and share His love today.

God Bless Your Heart,

Gigi

http://www.gigimurfitt.com/


The idea for this blog post came from the March 29 devotion in God Calling edited by A.J. Russell and published by Barbour Publishing.

No comments: