Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 84 Wonders Will Unfold


My soul melts for heaviness; strengthen me according to your word. Psalm 119:28

Thank You Jesus for the reminder that you are always with me to strengthen me in my time of need. Why should I ever fear? Love and power are for me.

The daily persistence doing what God has asked me is the key to my success. That daily persistence wears away the difficult things so I gain success. Then I can help others!

It is my heart's desire to help others.

In this culture it is so hard not to falter. But God helps me go forward so boldly and so unafraid. He strengthens me as He stands beside me.

Wonders have unfolded and many more will unfold. Yes, beyond my dreams and my hopes.

Even in days that are sometimes difficult I can still say "All is well with my soul. He has strengthened me."

God Bless Your Heart,

Gigi

http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

The idea for this blog post was taken from the March 25 devotion in the God calling book by A.J. Russell.

No comments: