In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength. Isaiah 30:15
I'm sharing some random thoughts to bring you rest and strength.
These ideas were written as I wrote in my journal based on the devotional entry in "God Calling" by A.J. Russell:
- Draw near to God, He's right beside you.
- Turn off all of the world's noise and listen for God's voice.
- God gave you your first breath – cherish the air that you breath.
- Go to the secret places of your heart – God is there.
- God is right there at the center of your being.
- Meditate on everything God says and absorb His conclusions
- Opinions about God's truth have been eagerly spoken – in error.
- Do not say what you THINK about God – He needs no explanation because He speaks to each heart.
- Make God real and leave Him to do His work.
- God is the only real spirit who understands your soul because He made it.
Oh Lord! Thank You for hanging out with me and not giving up when I do really dumb things!
God Bless Your Heart and Soul,
The theme of this post is taken from page 86 in the beautiful God Calling Devotional edited by A.J. Russell.