Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 98 Marks of the Kingdom


Come out from among them and be separate says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean and I will receive you. 2 Corinthians 6:17

I want to come out from the world and be marked by the Kingdom of God and distinguished as His child. I wore the marks of a worldly life for too long.

I have made a stand to confess before man that My God is the priority of my life, in my love and in my work.

My precious Easter offering is in giving my heart to the Lord.

All this stuff of the world means nothing to me if it takes me away from the one who saves. It's all going to perish anyway.

It is truly God that matters.

Nothing more and nothing less than Jesus love and righteousness.

He helps me every day to live as one marked by the Kingdom of God. God rejoices in my simple Easter offering of my love toward Him.

Even if I am deemed a fool in this world, it is all worth it because I'm marked and bound for eternity.

Gigi

http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

The idea for this blog post was taken from the April 8 devotional entry in God Calling by AJ Russell.


Happy Birthday to my brother-in-law Brad Murfitt today. I pray you will be blessed with good health and long life.

No comments: