Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 33 Practice Love

And this is his commandment...love one another, as he gave us commandment. 1 John 3:23

Wow. How about we all just practice loving each other. Love even those who frustrate you.Your challenge today is to practice. Love.

My blog is short tonight. I just got home from an amazing fellowship night with my "homies". The people I share my heart with at home group a couple times a month. These guys are like family to me.

Tonight I balled my eyes out in thanksgiving for the way God has blessed me through my book. Although it's a little pocket sized book with thirty stories - not some big 350 page novel - He is using it to bless others and I've had some amazing conversations, emails and letters.  I never imagined.

Thanks God.  I feel so loved.

Good night my friends.  It's late.

God Bless Your Heart
Gigi

http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

No comments: