Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 57 Swift Help


He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you." Luke 17:6

What if you believed that God's help is yours as swiftly and surely as you asked for it?


I want to live with strong faith. I've strengthened my foundation of faith by watching God at work in the lives of those around me. He is at work.


Sometimes we are invited to the King's table but we sit at the "little" table because we don't have the faith to believe we really are in the family of God.

But He wants us to remember we are sons and daughters of the King invited to share at the table of the Lord.

I don't understand everything that happens. Some things are just too difficult to understand. But God's ways are higher than our ways and I trust Him completely to make all things work together for good.

Daily I pray for more faith.

God Bless Your Heart
Gigi
http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

The idea for these blog posts are taken after I read the devotional from God Calling by AJ Russell. I then write in my journal and blog from those journal entries.


P.S. Today I'm publishing three blog posts. We are at my niece Katy's wedding and I wrote each devotional in my journal but didn't have time to type them into my blog. I'm so thankful for my family. We've had some wonderful laughs and the wedding was absolutely beautiful.
 
It is there. We need to pray for increased faith to believe it. Faith to believe He will do what He promises.

No comments: