Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 46 Inspiration – Not Aspiration


But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty gives them understanding. Job 32:8

As a writer, mentor, friend, sister, wife and mother I want to be used by God. I pray God will use me to inspire others to know His love and forgiveness.  I need HIS inspiration and He gives it to me through the Holy Spirit.

I know God's power is sufficient for me to be used as an instrument of love. I won't do everything right. But God doesn't need Super Christians who do everything right. He needs selfless men and women who will let His power work through them.

Think about it. America could be saved tomorrow if only the politicians would let God use them to be inspired by His plan rather than aspire to make a name for themselves.

In the economy of God there is no unemployment. God has plenty of work to be done. The money will come to do it. Think of what happened in Haiti with the churches, ministries, and entertainers who paid the way to get assistance to this hurting country.

The attitude shifted from aspiration to inspiration. The right attitude toward the job makes all the difference in the world.

In my current writing project I don't want to do it to say I've written another book or published another article. My prayer is that I will write something that will touch one heart and give them hope. I pray that my story will inspire others to seek a close relationship with God so they can walk in love on the path set before them.

I pray God will use you too.

God Bless Your Heart

Gigi

http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

The idea for this blog post was taken from the February 15 devotional of God Calling by A.J. Russell

No comments: