Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 43 Meet Me Everywhere


For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. Romans 8:14


I really need God to meet me everywhere I go. I know He does because He is in me because of the Holy Spirit.

God will never leave me or forsake me. He guides my steps.

Ever have that gut "hunch" that convinces you to make a choice that ends up being the best choice. That's how the Holy Spirit leads.

Sometimes I get an overwhelming urge to pray for a friend or loved one. That's the Holy Spirit's guidance.

The Bible says He'll tell me whether to go to the right or to the left. So I listen close.

There is a beautiful future ahead of me. My close relationship with Christ through the Holy Spirit helps me see it and walk toward it.

Since I'm traveling right now, I like the idea of God meeting me everywhere. Even here in Hayden, Idaho as I visit with my Aunt Nina, I know God is with me. He's with me wherever I go. Tomorrow when I'm on the road headed back home He'll be with me there.

Joy. That's what happens when we KNOW Christ. I am so glad to have Him in my life. Every day. Everywhere.

I'm typing this blog as I watch the opening ceremony of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Canada. My heart grieves for the friends and family of 21-year-old Nodar Kumaritashvili from Georgia who was killed on the luge today. Oh Lord, I pray He knew You and is now in heaven where he will have eternal life. Comfort his grieving family and give them peace.

God Bless Your Heart,
Gigi
http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

This blog post was created from the Feb 12th devotional in God Calling by A.J. Russell. I read the devotional and then write the blog based on what I get out of it. I have enjoyed doing this every day and God has spoken to me through the Scripture verses and through the devotional. I like to do it first thing in the morning and then I meditate on it throughout the day. Fun stuff.

No comments: