Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 55 Share Everything


And all things are of God, who has reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation. 2 Corinthians 5:18

Love draws others to you. When God sends someone into your life show them the same love that Jesus has poured out on you.

Welcome each one with a royal welcome. Pull out the red carpet of love.

Share it all with everyone. Your joy, peace, grace, gifts, time, food, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, self control, faithfulness and love is to be given away.

Watch what happens when you share these gifts. I think God will surprise you with what He has planned.

Today on my way to work I listened to a Salvador CD that I had not heard in a long time. I love this Latino group's heart. The words to their songs touch a deep place in my soul. I wanted to keep driving instead of pulling into work.

One of these days I'm going to write a book about how the words to songs are used by God to draw us into His presence and peace.

I often write in my journal using the words to songs. God speaks to me in worship and song.

I lift up the name of God and the peace that passes all understanding guides my mind and my heart for the rest of the day. It is powerful! It makes me want to share it with everyone!

I hope you are encouraged. I bless you with the grace to share your love with someone new. You may be the only one to smile at them today.

God Bless Your Heart,

Gigi

http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

The idea for this blog post was taken from the "God Calling" book by A.J. Russell

1 comment:

"Create Beauty" said...

Beautiful and encouraging words. Thank you for sharing your heart dear Gigi!!!