Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 39 On Me Alone


"But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." James 1:4

I read this devotional entry in the "God Calling" book by A.J. Russell as if the words were spoken to me from the heart of God. It is powerful.

As I patiently wait for God's perfect work in my life, I know these things:
  • God is my supply
  • I must trust
  • I must NOT fear
  • I can depend on God's Divine Power
  • God has NOT forgotten me.
  • My help is coming.
  • I will know His power
  • I must trust and hope while I wait patiently
  • Depending on man instead of God never works.
  • God is my Strength, my Help and my Supply
  • As I wait, God is preparing the way.
  • He will show me in His time
  • Patience brings rejoicing
  • I am victorious when I wait patiently until God gives me the order to start.
  • If I REALLY know that God is my supply I will not be anxious.
I hope you will believe these things too.

Let me pray with you if there is any area of your life where you need prayer to believe the statements listed above.  Send me a comment on the blog or on facebook so I can pray with you.

God Bless Your Heart

Gigi
http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

The "God Calling" book gave me the idea for this blog post. I hope you will pick up a copy for yourself. It is published by Barbour Publishing.

Happy Birthday to my niece Kendra!  How can you be 30 years old?  No way!  Bless you today.  You are a wonderful mom and wife, sister and daughter and of course niece!

No comments: