"But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." James 1:4
I read this devotional entry in the "God Calling" book by A.J. Russell as if the words were spoken to me from the heart of God. It is powerful.
As I patiently wait for God's perfect work in my life, I know these things:
- God is my supply
- I must trust
- I must NOT fear
- I can depend on God's Divine Power
- God has NOT forgotten me.
- My help is coming.
- I will know His power
- I must trust and hope while I wait patiently
- Depending on man instead of God never works.
- God is my Strength, my Help and my Supply
- As I wait, God is preparing the way.
- He will show me in His time
- Patience brings rejoicing
- I am victorious when I wait patiently until God gives me the order to start.
- If I REALLY know that God is my supply I will not be anxious.
Let me pray with you if there is any area of your life where you need prayer to believe the statements listed above. Send me a comment on the blog or on facebook so I can pray with you.
God Bless Your Heart
The "God Calling" book gave me the idea for this blog post. I hope you will pick up a copy for yourself. It is published by Barbour Publishing.
Happy Birthday to my niece Kendra! How can you be 30 years old? No way! Bless you today. You are a wonderful mom and wife, sister and daughter and of course niece!