Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 124 Share With Me


There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear: because fear has torment. 1 John 4:18

God has perfect love to give. And it is free.

The creator of all wants to love me perfectly. I delight in that love. There is joy and peace in that love.

It is a love that is consistent – the same yesterday, today and forever.

With a word God spoke creation into being. He has spoken love over me and will call out to the things I need in my life – peace, joy, forgiveness, provision.

He is in everything around me. I rejoice and I share everything with Him. Like the treasures my boys found on the beach and brought to me in their tiny hands. A gift of simple love to their mom.

So I take the treasures of my life and bring them to God as a gift. God gave me my boys and now I give them back to Him as the treasures they have become.

And I get to share the joy with Jesus because after all, they are His kids in the first place. They are simply His gift to me and I treasure the fact He shared them with me.

Bless you today. I pray you will share everything with Him. Your joys, your pains, your sadness, your grief, your excitement are all gifts to Him.

He looks your way today and says "Share it with Me."


God Bless Your Heart


Gigi


http://www.gigimurfitt.com/


The idea for this blog came from the God Calling devotional by AJ Russell and published by Barbour Publishing

No comments: