Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 140 Win Me-Win All


Only be strong and very courageous. Joshua 1:7

Life is not for wimps. That's for sure. We need to be strong and courageous. The word VERY adds emphasis to the Scripture to remind us that we need to have a lot of courage to survive this nutty world.


The Bible also reminds us that we are more than conquerors because we are in Christ Jesus.

I have learned to face difficulties with the will to win. I have the will of a conqueror.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is victory. The Holy Spirit lives in me so I'm assured of great victory.

I like to keep the Presence of God close because all evil flees His presence. If you practice the presence of God every moment of every day you will win.

Today I pray that you have the will to win because the Creator is on your side.

God Bless your heart with a courageous spirit.

Gigi

http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

The idea for this blog post came from the May 20 devotional in AJ Russell's God Calling book published by Barbour Publishing.

No comments: