Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 125 Let Me Choose


As the eyes of servants look to the hand of their master, as the eyes of a maid look to the hand of her mistress,so our eyes look to the LORD our God, till he shows us his mercy. Psalm 123:2

Keep your eyes on Jesus and you will get where you want to go. He will show you the way.

God's desire is to bless us. His plan is good. When our heart is His home and the window of our soul opens toward Him, it is amazing to see what happens.

We tend to limit ourselves because we don't let God choose what is best for us. He sees it all and He knows the best choice. And He really delights in giving us the desires of our hearts.

Unfortunately, too often I jump ahead of Him and do my own thing. I focus on my goals without checking to see if they line up with God's plan for my life. That's a recipe for a detour and a slow going trip to my destination.

How about together we let God choose the next move. Let's keep our spirit focused on Him as our eyes wait upon the Lord.

He'll show us what to do next.

I prayed for you today. I asked God to help you choose the direction of your dreams.

God Bless Your Heart,

Gigi

The idea for this blog post came from the May 5 devotional in God Calling by AJ Russell published by Barbour Publishing.

No comments: