Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 132 Thrill of Protection



Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?" Matthew 14:31

Doubt is the killer of dreams.

Peace, rest and joy are stolen by doubt, fear and despair.

Why not face the storm brewing in your life with bold faith, love and laughter? Bar the window of your soul from the thief who wants to steal your joy.

There is a thrill of protection and safety in knowing that no matter how big the storm, with Jesus in my boat I have peace. He can calm the storm with a Word.

I'm headed on a writing retreat in Montana. I have to admit I battle doubt about my writing sometimes. But today I'm speaking faith to that doubt that is trying to steal my dream for this book.

I will ride out this storm of doubt and allow Jesus to remind me that I'm safe because He is with me and will protect the treasure of my story.

So I am thrilled to write under the protection of peace, rest and joy Christ gives me today.

I share with you a link to a CD by Deluge Band that has been so amazing when I battle with doubt. I choose to worship. This has become my new favorite worship CD.
 
http://delugeband.com/music/ Please listen to the sample song #12 "Come in my Courts".

God bless your heart with peace and joy today.

Gigi

http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

The idea for this blog came from the May 12 entry in the devotional by AJ Russell titled God Calling.

No comments: