Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 145 Accomplish Anything


He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20

Is there something you want to accomplish but you feel inadequate? Does it seem an impossible feat beyond your power?

If the task is in God's will for you there is nothing stopping you from accomplishing that goal. It's time to take action.

Writing a book sometimes seems an impossible task. It's a mountain of words to be formed on the pages into something that I hope will change lives. Many years ago I felt God's call to write. It seemed an insurmountable accomplishment to publish a book while raising our boys.

In God's perfect timing I signed my first book contract the year my youngest son, Gabe, graduated from high school. I finished the manuscript one week before my oldest son Zane's wedding to our daughter-in-law, Kelsey.

Caregivers' Devotions to Go was published on January 15, 2010 by Extreme Diva Media. It can be purchased on my website at www.GigiMurfitt.com/books

I did it! God's perfect power enabled me to accomplish what seemed impossible.

I want to encourage you to have faith to move whatever mountain is in your way today.

God Bless your heart with faith. You can do it with God's help!

Gigi

http://www.gigimurfitt.com/

The idea for this blog post came from the May 25th entry in God Calling by AJ Russell.

No comments: